Re: Random entries + LeBeau exit = Profitable system

>I think it would be better to allow others to confirm
>(or refute) these results, in much the same way that
>physicists "replicate" one another's experiments.
>This will reduce the chances of human bias slanting
>the outcome.  It also introduces a brand new coded
>implementation of the random entry and the Chandelier
>exit, which will be a very good thing.  (Perhaps my
>system code contains one or more bugs.  Heaven knows
>it wouldn't be the first time!)  And it seems all but
>certain that others will use a different package than
>Trading Recipes, since T.R. is rather rare and
>esoteric, thus removing the chance that the code
>for the system is right but the software envelope
>is wrong.

Deming: I gave it a try on ES8Z data using 1-min, 10-min, 60-min data.
Unfortunately, it did not perform well. The results looked randomly
distributed. Is the paper from the LeBeau site public info? If so can you
direct me to it so I can double check my methods. I tried the link you
listed, but it won't go to it.