Re: My Apology.... DO PENANCE!!

On Mon, 02 Nov 1998 01:37:18 -0600, you wrote:

>List Members,
>I need to apologize for all my derogatory remarks and badly structure
>sentences of late concerning day trading, vendors, and book authors. I
>realized I've been using this list of late to vent my personal frustrations
>about trading. I apologize for that and all the uninformative post I've
>made these past few days. I work many long hours studying and thinking
>about trading and sometimes I lose my perspective regarding this list and
>its purpose.
>Thanks for your recent tolerance
>Robert

Robert,

I'm assuming that "GOD" came down to talk to you recently!?  (probably
during one of those 'late night' sessions I'd bet!)

If he didn't already mention it.... I think you need to do penance for
ALL those past indiscretions in regards to the Omega List!?

I believe a fitting one would be for you to post a "cameo shot" of
yourself to the List... and those who desire may print it out at will.
Do with it what they may... burn it, throw darts at it, drag it behind
their car, ...tape it to the front of their car and ram a brick wall,
etc, etc, etc!     I think you get the basic idea??     My personal
favorite is simply spit-balls through a straw... it doesn't damage the
wall!

Now don't laugh... It works wonders!!  You'd be surprised!

OR.... you could simply do one "Hale Mary" for each member on the
list... it's your choice...

JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx