My Apology

List Members,

I need to apologize for all my derogatory remarks and badly structure
sentences of late concerning day trading, vendors, and book authors. I
realized I've been using this list of late to vent my personal frustrations
about trading. I apologize for that and all the uninformative post I've
made these past few days. I work many long hours studying and thinking
about trading and sometimes I lose my perspective regarding this list and
its purpose.

Thanks for your recent tolerance

Robert