Re: options software

Despite the negative comments from Colin, BayOptions option simulator real time
(osrt) does everything you'd want in a professional options program (but not as
much as optionomics, which is a very expensive institutional program). OSRT
collects the volatility data for every symbol every day, so there is no extra
cost for the historical volatility data. You're also able to scan all symbols
with your own criteria within the program; again something option vue charges
extra for. I've been using OSRT under NT 4.0 for the past 2 years and maybe it's
crashed 1 or 2 times when I did an incorrect install of an update. It also works
with universal market data server.

Ted