Re: Trading Level 2 using THE EXECUTIONER

Pert this is a good post for me and right now I can't disagree with what I
don't know. But with other day trading I can and there are so many things
that effect the S&P. Trin, Tick, Bonds, Prem and ect but for me its to much
data and I don't even look at them and I do better. I have an over OS, OB
and a trend then its all patterns. What ever works but the S&P is just to
wild to manage for me anymore.

Robert