Clarifly what Linda Raschke said regard short term trading

    Just to be fair to Linda, I want to quote exactly from her book, Essays On
Swing Trading, page 4....."  You are never going to be a millionaire sitting
there swing trading.  But I can guarantee you one thing, you can always make a
living. "
    Linda Raschke is kind of a hero in my mind.  In my 29 years of trading,
her book is one of the best 2 books I have read on trading.  I use to
constantly blame myself why  it took me so long to get rich when I had the
"best system" in the world 18 years ago.  The answers are complicated, but
suffices to say I have little money management skills and I demand perfection.
I learn from her book that " You must allow yourself to fail.  Allow for human
limitations and incorrect choices.  Reserve compassion for yourself and your
limitations ".   My own trading motto ? ---Trading is war.  Walk in quietly,
take the money, and walk out quietly.

>Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 21:15:55 EST
>From: Sigstroker@xxxxxxx
>To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>,Subject: Re: Trading Level 2  using THE EXECUTIONER

>If she really said that, she is mistaken. I know several people that got
rich,
>by most people's standards. One of them, by using many of Connor's
techniques.