Re: Trading Level 2 using THE EXECUTIONER

The other day was a good example of why its better to counter trend trade.
Everyone I knew was short and they got hung.  We are in an age where going
with the flow is going to continue to kill.  The only hope for survival is
to go against all that is taught and known.  Trend traders have no future,
and trading what you see is just stupid!  I dont really care what anyone
thinks other than to do the opposite.  I know this wont set well with 99%
but for you who can get it then do. MB

:The S+P's are a rough market to trade for sure not just because of way it
:moves, but also because of surprise moves like the one the other day when
:the Fed gave their annoucements. (seemed to move more than any other market
:and faster too