Re: Trading Level 2 using THE EXECUTIONER

Ron of course your right about commissions and I'm the same way all cost
are overhead. I was referring to the post about having level 2 to level 1
because the guy was saying if it weren't for the fast executions with level
2 then the commissions wouldn't be worth it. I think the executions are the
same for both except reporting fills or quicker with level 2 I think. I
think I'm just a little frustrated trying to learn this level 2 business so
maybe I'll just be quite until I figure this out for myself. Best fills I
have ever had in any market ever is bonds. But you have so many stocks and
only one bond but I appreciate anything you say concerning this subject Ron
as your one of the real traders on this list. Thats who i respect the
people who do it and make their money and try and help others learn.
Robert