Re: Trading Level 2 using THE EXECUTIONER

Ron I don't care about commissions never have cared about that but the
point was about having level 2.
>From what I can tell the MM got the advantage and the bid ask can't be
believed so why use it. Seems like it would just a distraction and a
guessing game with level 2 and MM who has the advantage. If this is so then
why not just forget level 2 and trade level 1. I'm reading the electronic
day trader now so maybe tomorrow i will understand more. My attraction is
the quick executions something that has frustrated me in futures. I am
almost close to renting a seat and going up there to get the stupid
executions. The futures are in the dark ages compared to stocks its almost
ridiculous. Only cure is to trade longer time and hold them overnight and I
don't like doing that. Maybe someday soon the commodity folks will catch up
to the stocks but outcry has to go
and if the foreign exchanges beat ours with electronic trading they will
get my business. The exchanges need to quit suing people for staring
electronic trading and hurry up. Saw a post that 100 points was average
slippage for the S&P for 40 trades, that $10,000 dollars gone thats
considered acceptable. Might be but not for me anymore the jerks, screw
them I'll either come up there or trade something else the day of being
raped is over for me.

Robert