Re: Trading Level 2 using THE EXECUTIONER

If you're looking for fast executions at a low cost-- Datek is probably your
best bet for $9.99 last time I checked.  I haven't traded with them in over
a year, but they had an option to enter an order which would require a
confirmation screen --or-- if you're a real cowboy, they have a server that
will accept your order without confirmation.  Datek also didn't trade
Options back then, but was planning to add them.

When I was trading Level II, I had a Frame Relay link to NASDAQ that
executed a trade typically in 1/100th of a second, with a report back in 1
to 5 seconds.  Datek generally provided the same execution in 3 to 5 seconds
over the Net-- which was more than sufficient.  Dreyfus is also fast, but
requires a confirmation screen.