Security Block Not Found with 100Mhz Bus

I am building a Linux Box and just bought 64 meg of PC-100 memory and a AMD
K6-2 350 MHz chip.  I planned on using  this to upgrade the machine running TS.
I would then use use the Intel chip from the Omega machine in the Linux
machine I am building.

IN THE MACHINE RUNNING OMEGA TS
I have a Tyan s1590 motherboard (http://www.tyan.com/html/s1590s.html)
with 64 meg of PC-100 memory and a AMD K6-2 350 MHz chip.
When I install this,  the Omega server cannot find the security block!

When I reinstall the Intel 233 Pentium MMX with 64 meg (2x32meg) of regular
dram it finds the security block.

Any body have this problem?

Charles Kaucher

       Wrong is wrong even if everybody's doing it,
               and right is right even if nobody's doing it.
                                     St. Augustine