Omega's Board of Directors

How about listing names/addresses (both snail and e-mail if available) of
Omega's Board of Directors at your site, Mark?
As to Omega's recent posting on the so-called Y2K "fix" for TS4: I'll bet
you dimes to donuts that that statement was put out on advice of Omega's
lawyers ("we warned you" therefore "it's not our fault")...much the same
strategy the tobacco industry used in printing warning messages on cigarette
packs.  Smoke and Mirrors, Mark...Smoke and Mirrors.

name witheld

OK! If someone will get me the INFO and the phone numbers I'll spend all day
calling them on my nickle as well as writing them.

Mark Brown
If you wish to contact an attorney about suing Omega research because of
their non compliance to y 2000 issues below is the attorney that is handling
the class action lawsuit against them on behalf of their stockholders.

Please free to contact me.  Sincerely,   Ralph M. Stone
mailto:Tenbfive@xxxxxxx
Shalov Stone & Bonner
276 Fifth Avenue, Suite 704
New York, New York  10001