Re: 2 problems and 1 request

>Ok, but that's in fact the biggest problem! Using data1 and data2 isn't an
option,
>because data1 can't be trade
>anymore due to the fact that data2 is a future symbol and data1 is an index
symbol. In
>my case data1 is the
>AMSTERDAM EXCHANGE INDEX and data2 is the AMSTERDAM EXCHANGE INDEX FUTURE.
>Combining these two means that data1 is not tradeble anymore due to the
different kind
>of data!

Deming: Then switch them around so Data1=Future, Data2=Index. Here's a
system which looks to Data2 for signals and trades Data1:

IF Average(C of Data2,10)>Average(C of Data2,20) Then Buy;
IF Average(C of Data2,10)<Average(C of Data2,20) Then Sell;

So just modify your code following the above example.