From: "Karl Armstrong" <karma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: vix data 86-98

Gary Funck kindly forwarded to me daily vix data 1986-94 which I
manipulated and pasted on data copied from the CBOE web site. Gary was
not sure if the data was in date,open,high,low,close format. I examined
it logically from what the S&P should be doing at the same time and it
looks like the right order (higher open to lower close>S&P lower open to
higher close and viceversa) Attached is daily VIX data (which will be
stripped to the lists ftp site)from 1/11986-9/30/98.Use at your own
risk.