METASTOCK

To all,

I have not played with MetaStock yet, but here is whta one of their reps
told me about it's programability.

The only thing you can program is by using it's provided functions ( I
did not look to see what it provides).  It is more of a formula builder
than a programmig language.  They claim you can still do 'almost' as
much as EL in TS.  There is no user DLL support to be able to extend
capabilities. But on the bright side they do have OLE support - both
directions in & out of Metastock.  Therefore I could write something and
make it an OLE object then drop it on a chart and it would do what aver
I want.

The charting is supposed to be great and the company reliable.

The $999 intro price is very attractive.

John