2 problems and 1 request

Hi,

can anyone tell me if it’s possible to use a buy or sell signal in a TS
chart window (1) to trigger the same signal
in another chart window (2)? So for example a system applied to a
particular chart window with symbol X
produces a buy signal, which automatically results in a buy signal on a
chart window with symbol Y!

And I have difficulties with combining two sorts of data in one chart
window. If I combine a window with an
index-symbol (data1) with a future-symbol (data2), it's not possible to
let a system scan data1.........why?

And would like to contact other DUTCH list members, if there are any!!

Thanks,

Jacko