DeMark

Sorry that I didn't see your first post on "New Science".  It was poorly
edited. Charts didn't match up and arrows in the wrong place. I talked
to Tom after I read the book and discussed my findings.  He was
surprised that my back-testing didn't come out better.  However, during
his seminar at the CBOT, he explained some techniques differently from
the book.  After changing the code, the techniques worked much, much
better.  Before his new book came out, I spoke with him at another
seminar.  He explained that he personally went over the "New Market"
before it was published.  I bought it and it is my favorite book on the
markets and price action.  It unified my code between indicators and
price action.

Thad