Re: New List

Good points, but nobody is proposing making any changes to the current list
-- it would still be here to receive whatever tripe anyone wishes to post,
along with (hopefully) something useful.

What would be available on the new list --to whomever wishes to subscribe--
is serious discussions and comments free of the venom, repetitive illiterate
attacks, and wandering redundant diatribes that have characterized the old list.

The reason you're not seeing the answers to "Arrays, Verify, File Appends",
etc., is because nobody wants to deal with the cutting through the noise and
wearing out their "delete" button just to find something worthy of a reply.