New List

Leave this list as is.
Jimo & Steve Hill  have done a fantastic job.

Don't take the attacks personally. Reply back with your side of the story &
let the list members judge.

Due to the riches of a few (Market Wizards etc) this arena has a number of
trading schools, indicator sellers  etc.  Many of these are run by people who
follow questionable practices. They promise a lot and deliver little.

This is nothing new in America. If you want to get acquainted with this kind
of mania, watch informationals during midnight hours on Cable TV stations.
There are programs that promise you to make hundreds of thousands of dollars
almost by doing nothing. Omega products are quite good in comparison.

No one seems to be answering the Arrays, Verify, File Appends and other recent
postings.

The Y2k problem has been blown way out of proportion. Time to give it some
rest. A Omega spokesperson made a recent posting where he clarified this
issue.

Lets get on with business.