Re: New List

Who's going to maintain the new list ?  Where are we going to find
someone like JIMO ?  Someone else, that is?  Any of the second-list
proponents want to volunteer?  Who will be the moderator ?  Who is going
to spend the time to read all these posts and decide which to post, then
argue with the senders?

I vote for limiting posts to 2 a day per person.

This will be self-moderating.  I think everyone will think more about
what to post if you only get two shots a day.  When your posts get
bounced you will know that you're not thinking enough !

donc