Re: New List

You guys could take the ATI list over, but I dont think Bob understands
communist rules or how to program them.  Though, because he is a security
expert he could probably make it so when someone post something that you
didn't like you could have their computer kill them by giving out and
electrical shock!  You guys would love that.  There would be no danger of PO
ever getting hit by the shock because fuzzy and bashing have nothing in
common other than they are both useless.  Lets see the participants of the
list would be PO, Ron, Jim, Roy, OmegaSpam, William, Doug, Bill, Ron,
UMCANE01, and other Omega employees numbering 3 or so.  WOW !  thats a big
dent in a list of a thousand.  You guys should just mail each other with a
header, you dont need a list!   This would be easy for you guys to do.  Did
you ever think that if you guys didn't kiss Omega's ass so much I wouldn't
have to respond so much?   I was off the list for four days and the spammers
were closing in like vultures.  I dont need a support group like the rest of
you so do your little list and shut up and I will be able to shut up, as
soon as OmegaSpam transfers me my money he owes me.

I'll make a challenge to you listed above and see who is the cause of the
trouble.  You do not defend in anyway Omega for two weeks, and I'll not tell
the honest truth about them for two weeks like I have been from the start!
Wanna try it?  You have the control men and you too UMC boy isn't that what
commies want control?  MB