New List

>Jim
>
>          Can we create a new list and call it Omega_Take_a_swipe.
That
way
>all the people who want to publicly take a swipe at someone else can go

there
>and do it.
>
>           I can't help be curious if all of you who are posting these
posts
>acrimonious posts, would really talk to each other if you were in the
same
>room.  Somehow I doubt it.

        Re: New List
   Date:
        Tue, 27 Oct 1998 06:47:03 -1000
   From:
        "Doug Deming" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     To:
        "Omega List Posts" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

>Jim
>
>          Can we create a new list and call it Omega_Take_a_swipe.
That
way
>all the people who want to publicly take a swipe at someone else can go

there
>and do it.
>
>           I can't help be curious if all of you who are posting these
posts
>acrimonious posts, would really talk to each other if you were in the
same
>room.  Somehow I doubt it.

>>From Doug
Yes, I too vote for a new list which is moderated and a certain level of

civil net etiquette is required. Any volunteers for a new list?>>

I agree with Doug and vote for the new list.
JJ