Re: New List

Doug while I do not consider you a deceptive vendor at all.  In fact I
respect you and your views/products ect.  I want you to know this your
Diamond Lock that you were bragging about so much ahs been "CRACKED"!   Yes
I had a guy on foreign soil call me and tell me in great detail exactly how
he defeated it.  I was amazed that you would have ever thought such a method
would have protected any thing in the first place.  So I suggest rather than
worry about protecting the Omega List form what you perceive as bull crap
about Y2000 Issues.  You instead quit sending out email for awhile until you
get you Diamond Lock fixed correctly and report back to your existing
clients what you plan to do for them.

Mark Brown

Viva la Knowledge!

:Yes, I too vote for a new list which is moderated and a certain level of
civil net etiquette is required. Any volunteers for a new list?