From: "Linda Raschke" <erika1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Neal Hughes" <neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: LBR

OK Gaius!  Why don't you 1) reveal the names of your PHLX "oldtimers" or 2)
ask them to reveal the name of whoever I supposedly "blew out"!  Your
credibility is shot because of the irresponsible manner in which you
flippantly post your comments.  The only 2 people I ever worked for as a
floor trader on the PHLX were Nate Bregman and Gerry Mantell.  Both are
still down there. Anyone can go talk to them. They are true "oldtimers". I
made them a lot of money.  I then had a partnership with Geoff Haynes and
Grant Lawson.  I made them so much money that I was receiving 80% of the
profits.  They are both on the CBOT and have been market makers since 1978.
 ANY respected trader should know them and anyone can talk to them.  I've
always cleared First Options of Chicago. The only other person I worked for
earlier in San Francisco in 1982 was Morris Propp who had a trading group
called Cygnet V. He was the one who started me up again after my City
Service blowout on the Pacific Coast Stock Exchange.  Morris thought highly
enough of me that he became my first client when I started my managed
futures program.  I also traded an account for his mother and for their
family trust.  All this is in my CTA track record. I currently do all the
copper hedging for a company the family partially owns.  I went out on my
own to trade for myself after I left Haynes and Lawson in the eighties (we
are still great friends and Geoff is the Godfather to my daughter).  I
never traded for anyone else until I started my managed futures program,
which is all, of course, public record.
My husband was a floor trader for many years on the PHLX and between the
two of us, we know most all "oldtimers" from the floor....so who are these
great "men of integrity" with "firsthand knowledge" you supposedly had
dealings with?  You could at least e-mail me their names instead of making
comments like "I'm trying to get them to go on the Internet but they don't
have computers."  - Yeah - right.
By the way, since I was a registered options rep, you could probably check
any exchange records to verify the above.
Linda
Please post this to the public forum in response to Gaius's comments.