Re: y2K woes & omega

  • To: romeroj@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: y2K woes & omega
  • From: UMCANkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:31:58 -0400 (EST)

Please read one of my previous emails that I have sent. I have addressed this
issue before and AM NOW TIRED OF EXPLAINING why for those that use "older"
applications (DOS based, or those that still use the File Manager, YES WIN95
may not be backwords compatible. When Microsoft developed Win95 I don't think
they were probably thinking DOS, do you? No, they were probably thinking
32-Bit applications, which, from what I've seen, are usually Y2K Compliant?
No? If you have a problem running a DOS based program in Win95 in my opinion,
I would blame the application but tell the client/user they should try to
upgrade to 32-Bit. Wouldn't you agree?