Re: y2K woes & omega

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: y2K woes & omega
  • From: UMCANkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:12:16 -0400 (EST)

In a message dated 10/26/1998 4:01:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tabanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< From: UMCANE01@xxxxxxx <UMCANE01@xxxxxxx>
 >why Omega probably closed down their AOL and BBS sites

 It is tragic to consider that Omega Research lost, in Mr Matt Gorman, the
 services of an expert, so perfectly in tune with their way of thinking. >>

WILL YOU GUYS STOP!!??

I am NOT an expert NOR do I claim to be. I am just fed-up with people bashing
Omega when they don't "know the whole story" of what's going on behind their
closed doors.The only people that DO KNOW, are those that work there.
End-of-Story

UMCANE01