RE: y2K woes & omega

UMCANE01@xxxxxxx wrote:
> a software "program" actually an "environment" by the name of
> Windows 95 came out back then,  that was/is Y2K compliant. Leave
> the software discussions to us computer geeks.
> when you assume you make an "ass" out of "u" and "me".

1. I'll have to triple-check before I state categorically that W95
was NOT fully Y2K compliant back then, but I'd put good money on it.

2. For your information, dude, I've been a computer geek since 1973.
Made my living that way for over 20 years, and I still command large
daily consulting rates -- including a few small Y2K-related gigs.
I know what I'm talking about.

You might want to be a bit more careful about who you're making into
an ass.  Clue:  it ain't me.

Gary