Re: y2K woes & omega

UMCANE01@xxxxxxx wrote:
> with the fact that when you and others like you, bought the
> software, you did not ask the question:
> Is TS4.0 Y2K compliant?

When did TS4.0 come out -- 2, 3 yrs ago?  At that time software
purchasers should NOT have asked whether it was *already* Y2K
compliant.  Most commercial software available at that time
(Microsoft Windows, to mention one large example) wasn't compliant.

Instead, they should have asked themselves "Is this company
responsible enough, and do they care about their customers enough,
to provide a Y2K fix before it becomes a problem?"

I suspect most of them *did* ask themselves that question,
and most of them assumed Omega was honest enough to fix such
a huge problem.  Omega did all they could to further that impression
by repeatedly *promising* to deliver a Y2K patch before it was
critical.

Since then Omega has amply demonstrated their integrity in this
matter.

Gary