Re: y2k woes & omega

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: y2k woes & omega
  • From: UMCANkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 19:00:53 -0400 (EST)

I stand corrected but the original argument that I raised concerning the
Software License Agreement is what is at stake.

All of you (you, "Trader that-doesn't-know Jack-sh*t, Robert) agreed to it
when you first started using the software therefore the only ones that you
have to blame if there is a serious problem, in the end, are yourselves. I
really don't think Omega is going to leave all of you out in the cold. It's
just not good business.

UMCANE01