Re: y2k woes & omega

tradejack wrote:

> try collecting mar 00 bonds with dbc/bmi server. try running ela code
> that references a spread with those mar 00 bonds that you can't collect.
>
> sorry, but we've been down this road before. check the archives, your
> roadmap back from the land of the lost.
>
> TJ

Don't know if this helps any of you (and most of you probably already
know it), but you can collect end-of-day data, at least, from a source
that has its own downloading software.  (I know you shouldn't have to.)
The offline server seems content to graph Bridge eod contracts such as
xx2000f.  I use the create-chart icon with the "directory"  button
pushed to select the contract (instead of "server-portfolio").

							Conrad Bowers