Reality of storm coming

Here's some messages I just picked up at dejanews. from a former and a
soon  to be
former pit traders. Looks like they are flexible enough ........

Hi there mate I suffered a similar fate at LIFFE, got my blue button,
leased my seat for six months, got in the BTP pit, and then 5 weeks
later they announced it was going on APT, like great!  So I gave the
FTSE a look, but it scared the hell out of me.  Got derigestered
having done most of my dough on my seat, with the market in them
evaporating around me I could,'t sell it on.  I am now up i the office
punting glits, ftse, bund and a bit of short end spreads.  You been on
any Tech. Analysis courses? Is your clearer making provisions for
screen trading. If you want to chat email me back
Regards
Si.

On 22 Oct 1998 22:35:25 GMT, pmg555@xxxxxxx (Pmg555) wrote:

>I'm a pit trader in the energy market in London.  Its about a year away
from
>closing down and I'm exploring the various screen trading
opportunities.  In