WOW on the List -- RE: Deleting/Restoring a WOW indicator

Could you build your own list and support your customers outside of this one
?

The name is OMEGA-LIST   Not WOW -List
<<<<

Pierre -

It is inconsistent with my personal business practices as well as our
company policy to ignore our customers.  We monitor every forum available
where our products are discussed in the interests of improving our users'
satisfaction and success with our products.

Many of our users *are* on this list, and they post questions to which we
often respond privately.  If inaccurate information is posted or a
clarification is needed to the trading community on this list, we will
naturally want to respond.

In Dark Hacker's post, he brought up a legitimate concern in using our
software to which Dave Miller asked some specific questions.  I am thankful
it was brought to my attention.  While not a bug or a large problem, it is
something we can and are going to correct.

Notwithstanding the name, this is not OMEGA'S list, it's Jim's.  I believe I
have and always will operate within the guidelines of his list and thank him
for the opportunity to do so ... "as it pertains directly to serious
trading."

Regards,
Sean M. Davis
"Although the list was started with an Omega support function in mind,
list members frequently discuss other, non-Omega related trading
topics. Any subject is welcome, as long as it is pertains directly to
serious trading."