Deleting/Restoring a WOW indicator

> One thing I hate about the product is that you can delete indicators from
> the indicators set when you think you're deleting the indicator on the
> chart.

I'd be interested in hearing more on the above problem.  Did you contact
them about this?
-----------------------
To the Omega List --

>From the WOW Tech Support department --

To delete an indicator from a chart, users can merely click on the plotted
indicator (or the pane that contains it on the chart) and hit the delete
key.  Yes, if a user selects the indicator from the formula list in the
indicator window, it will delete that indicator from your formula/indicator
list.  There will be a warning to the user before this happens.

If you inadvertently delete one of the standard WOW indicators, these are
easily recovered (see the link to our FAQ's below).  If a custom indicator
is deleted, you would have to recover it from a disk/tape backup.

Moving forward --

I was told by our Tech Support manager that this is not a common problem,
but it does occur.  The warning users receive before the indicator is
deleted does not clearly state that they are about to delete the indicator
from the formula list permanently.

I just spoke with our head of Development.  To correct this problem, we will
change the system message to warn users that they are about to "permanently
delete an indicator from the formula list" to make sure that is what they
want to do.

We will have this available in the next build of all our products.  To get
the latest build of our software, users need only click on "Help" on the WOW
menu bar, then "Check Internet for Program Update".  This activates our
SmartUpdate feature.  If an update is available, it will automatically be
downloaded and installed.

Thank you for calling this to my attention.
-SMD
Sean M. Davis, VP
Window On WallStreet Inc.

http://www.windowonwallstreet.com/frequentlyaskedquestions.html