Order of EL Execution

I've been trying to debug an indicator.  This indicator calls a couple
functions and plots the returned values.  I planted several print
statements in the debugging process. It appears that when CurrentBar =
1, the initialization that must happen in the indicator prior to calling
the functions is not happening until AFTER the first call of the two
functions, giving me erroneous results.

In other words, the indicator is (more or less):
{Indicator}
If CurrentBar = 1 Then
	Begin
	{Initialize code}
	End;
Plot1(Function1,"F1");
Plot2(Function2,"F2");

However, the prints show that Function1 and Function2 are each executed
prior to the execution of the initialization in the indicator.

I'd be most appreciative for any suggestions.

Paul Zislis
pzislis@xxxxxxxxx