RE: test this "fact"

I appreciate the insignificance of the sampling, but its curious how the
event repeated since1968. I can't offer any explanation, but the seemingly
rare recurrences of this and other similar kinds of events often extend the
recurrence one more time! Surrounding the probability with biased puts/calls
seems to afford a reasonable risk:reward, particularly when several of these
events are traded. Go figure!! I can't, but it seems to work, and I'd like
to understand it better. The more conjecture on the subject the better.

Colin West
303-741-8690
Englewood,  CO USA