Re: missing tick

There are various Option quotes that show up quite often during the day on a
Quote Page and also in the upper left corner of a chart, (i.e. as C=xx.xx)
that are not actually bona-fide recorded trades.

This is also true for Bid/Ask quotes (but rarer for Bid/Ask).  The only way
to be sure that a trade has actually occurred at a particular price is to
have a RT chart of the Option Symbol and use that as the official reference
-or- you can right-click the chart and select edit-price-data and check the
actual trades.