Re: Open Letter to Bill Cruz...Was:How About a Data-Buyers' Club or

Dans un courrier daté du 23/10/98 02:54:09é Pari9 Madrid, trade_jack@xxxxxxxxx
a écrit :

>  i see no problems. and i guess neither do they.

You do not see wahat you do not want to see...

>  truth is truth. opinions are opinions.

And bashing is bashing.

>  and lost ts sales are lost safir-x sales. oops, nooooow i seeeeee!

Probably not.
This is not related to.
My policy in far different than any commercial behaviour that you may observe
elsewhere.
You will see very soon.

>  TJ
>
>  omega list is an equal opportunity trading forum provider.  may its
>  hard drive never crash

You can help the HD to keep working by doing some scandisk and run some
antivirus software.
See what I mean?

Pierre Orphelin