Re: Read About Omega's Lawsuit

Dans un courrier daté du 22/10/98 19:44:51é Pari51 Madrid,
markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  Read About Omega's Lawsuit
>  http://www.lawssb.com/Omega/index.htm
>

>  Mark Brown

OK, I have read the document, saved it on my HD and have already found 10
false arguments in less than2 minutes (You know, I read very quickly...).

I'll not reply here to it for the reasons below.

This document is a pure nonsense, and it will be a great pleasure to me to
demonstrate to a Jury the false arguments that are presented here, by
experience if necessary.

Please note that I remain at your convenience if you feel that a witness like
me could be of any help.

Do not forget that I'm still a TradeStation user, and that I remain the first
TradeStation user in Europe.
Useless to say that I have more TradeStation practice than all of the american
lawyers taken in their globality.

Recalls to me the old Omegabug.doc that was also a kind of document like
this,and that I had partially defeated on numerous points ( my E-Mails are
still available on Omega-List archives).

This one is more gossip that facts on a technical point of view,so, again you
can rely of me if you need my help to unveil the Truth.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com