Honest Disclosure

I've been a Futures broker for 18 years and I can count on one hand the
number of people who left winners.
My fault yes some of it was for sure due to inexperience. In my search for
and easier softer way has produce dim findings as I'm finding there isn't
one. Everybody that claims success writes a book are sells a method, system
then speaks on the circuit. I know it can be done because I do but its hard
and more like working than anything.
So I do but if I knew what I know now I would take a different path. I
would go to the exchange I was interested in trading because people that
make money all the time do and its because of the site advantage. Sometimes
I step back to see where I'm headed. Tell me your truth about day trading
lets uncover the truth and the odds of success and kill a few myths today.
Is there really and easier softer way like the ads claim if so what's the
hardest market and then the easiest market to trade and for what time span.
Truth only no hype today.

Robert