Re: Relative to 5.0 upgrade cost

Has anyone done a comparison of Metastock Pro to TS 4.0 or 5.0 as proposed or
TradeLabs as proposed?  Without excessive detail, what *won't*  MetastockPro do
that the others will.  A couple of advantages are obvious - no Y2k problem  and
it exists here and now.  Also, didn't someone on this list speak of a
competitive upgrade price for MetastockPro?  Any other comments?

-Alan