Re: Fw: y2K fix for TS 4.0

darn spell checker!!!!

Randy Omega leaves us little choice when they ignore repeated request from
customers to simply answer a status report on Y2K. I would like to believe
Omega is being responsible about this issue but their total silence is very
troubling. As customers we deserve at the very least the courtesy of an
answer to a major product concern. But nope only the silence and continuing
ads buy this at 30%,40%,50% discount. Okay then buy that at, 30%,40%,50%
discount because your a valued customer of Omega and Omega cares about the
customer.

Robert