Re: Your Opinion

For me, the Kase indicators are just fancy colored/named indicators with a
little twist.
The interesting for me is the point of view of a woman toward technical
indicators
just to see them from the other side of sex. As you well know most of our world
of indicator developer are  men, so here's a different perspective, like
lateral thinking
of solving the markets riddle.

They are not that bad, but not good enough for me. I was one of the first
people who had bought  the software, even before the book was published. .