Re: [Fwd: William Tell??]

Ok so "PIGS CAN FLY"  Excuse the hell  outta me.  Just dont want them to
land on me thats for sure.  Want a 100% winning trade system?  Ok send me
the money here it is: in 1982 buy the SP and close it out today for 100%
winning trades.  : -]

:It's not necessarily B.S. - I have an S&P daily sys that's 95% accurate but
:the drawdown is at least $50K/contract- It just waits to have a profit
:before exiting-but not really tradable. I've heard "William Tell" ave
winner
:is much smaller than ave looser.  So, risky to trade.
:Steve
:
:>http://www.marketanalytics.net/wtbonds.html
:>
:>
:>RED LIGHT , RED LIGHT , CRASH BURN , I know nothing about this system or
:its
:>inventor or Futures Truth BUT I DO KNOW BULLSHIT WHEN I SMELL IT!
:>
:>87% WINNING TRADES?  BULLSHIT!  Hillary Clinton cant win that often! nor
:>Greenspan!
:>
:>If Futures Truth is really claiming this then they are off the deep end!
:>
:>I'll give you one thats a 100%, just go through the archives to get it!