Re: Get this...

:So last night my S&P triggers with a sell signal, and, being a good little
:systems trader, I take it.  Well, I just got out with a rather large loss,
:and went back to look at my STCC and saw that, now, there was no longer an
:S&P position.  So I went to the workspace and looked at the appropriate
:chart.  Where, not 15 minutes ago, there was a little red down arrow, now
:there was nothing.  So what the hell happened?  Can anyone explain this?
:I'm rather livid.

It's the bouncing tick thing, right Pierre? ;-)

Which version of TS are you running? Actually this shit happens to me (and
some people I know) all the time. And I'm on TS 4.0 build 21. Yesterday, a
friend of mine did not get a buy signal at the close of trading (4:00pm
EST). When he booted up this morning, there it was. Sort of late to get a
trade done when the tradable had already moved 8 points (in your favor) from
your entry points, isn't it. Makes you feel warm and fuzzy about
TradeStation, doesn't it?