Re: Gambling Indicators: They work!

I know this, non linear math works on the markets with great success.  I
have yet to meet too many people that can say that they have such programmed
and are using it successfully.  This doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.  I
believe Perry Kaufman went down that road some years ago, just prior to TS
release.   Now latter in his works I since that even though these things are
possible, a simpler logical semi linear method can prove just as robust when
wrapped up with a proper money management scheme.  The answers to the
markets are many,  I accept that anything is possible and for therefore it
is!   I have no hang ups I can look at a chart and trade, I can look at a
quote and trade, I can use a moving average and a stochastic and trade, I
can use TV quotes and trade, I can read emails and not even look at quotes
and trade, I can fly on a plane and trade, I can go out of town and trade, I
can type and trade,  I can use advanced non linear math and trade.  What it
all boils down to is that we do what we want to do and with what we want to
use!  Thats it our constraints are not what is possible NO! our restraints
are what we impose upon ourselves and others.  I'll not have anyone or
anything restrain my mind or my trading!   Recently someone asked me what my
background in research was, to which I replied :
"Thank God Not Any"

mARK brOWN