From: Ron Augustine <RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, October 18, 1998 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: CPU at 100% when TS Server Running on NT

:
:Just found out that WMEM is available at the Omega Site:
:
:http://www.omegaresearch.com/html/software_downloads.html
:
:Some tips for using WMEM:
:
:1. Place it in your C:\WINDOWS directory (or whatever directory your
Win-95
:resides in)
:
:2. On your Win-95 Desktop, Right-Click > New > Shortcut - and navigate
:the WMEM program and select "Open" and "Next" -- follow the prompts
:
:3. You can either start the program manually or place an Icon for it in
your
:"Start" folder and it will start automatically each time you start your
:computer.
:
:4. The number of File Selectors remaining in the pool is displayed in
the
:lower-right of the 6 boxes.
:
:5. You can Right-Click the WMEM display window to change the display
format.
:
:6. Double-Left-Click allows you to change options, but I have never
messed
:with this.  Someone reported that he cooked a $2000 NEC Monitor by
screwing
:with these options-- I doubt it, but I've found no need to change these
:settings.