Re: CPU at 100% when TS Server Running on NT

Just found out that WMEM is available at the Omega Site:

http://www.omegaresearch.com/html/software_downloads.html

Some tips for using WMEM:

1. Place it in your C:\WINDOWS directory (or whatever directory your Win-95
resides in)

2. On your Win-95 Desktop, Right-Click > New > Shortcut - and navigate to
the WMEM program and select "Open" and "Next" -- follow the prompts

3. You can either start the program manually or place an Icon for it in your
"Start" folder and it will start automatically each time you start your
computer.

4. The number of File Selectors remaining in the pool is displayed in the
lower-right of the 6 boxes.

5. You can Right-Click the WMEM display window to change the display format.

6. Double-Left-Click allows you to change options, but I have never messed
with this.  Someone reported that he cooked a $2000 NEC Monitor by screwing
with these options-- I doubt it, but I've found no need to change these
settings.