Re: FED cut forewarning- CORRECTION on the emini slippage

> Phil Lane wrote:
>

> > Did anybody actually have a buy stop in there, and was/wasn't it executed
> > in a reasonable fashion? I'd sure like to know if reality is significantly
> > different than I think it is!

I replied:

> Someone on a bulletin board stated he had $1900 slippage in the e-mini,
> claimed he had a 1030-ish stop and was filled at 1067.  I don't know the
> details.  Yet someone on the mailing list had his stop filled right at
> his price.

I reread the post on the bulletin board.  He called it slippage but in
fact he did not have a stop in.  He called an order in when he saw
1031.50 as the price, but that's waay different than a stop.  Sorry for
the misinformation!

							Conrad Bowers