Re: FED cut forewarning

We meaning the people living in the US and not Fletches opinion as I read
it. This is only a portion of what was said and stemmed from a previous
conversation about the unexpected cut in rates by the Fed. Trading events
like the Fed cutting rates are very relate to this list. Sometimes subjects
can seemed to get off subject and do at times but that's okay it happens on
any list. What doesn't happen is somebody going through all the day's post
then picking one to attack. That does more harm to this list than somebody
getting off subject.

Robert