Re: FED cut forewarning - off topic

well, you see, ole ronnie (as in i hate ronnie raygun or anything
that's not kissing clinton's ass) is exempt 'cause we all just trailer
trash waaay down here. but it look's like the trailer trash is comin
home to roost, and have its day in court. ah, yes, the fresh air of
freedom!

so, one man's coup is another man's constitutional republic working as
it should. if ya don't like the rules, then there's a banana republic
with your name on it.  hillary should have thought of that when she
went after nixon.  whoops, came back to bite her ass too! damn it,
it's not supposed to work that way!

better hope starr (as in sheriff starr) doesn't drag a fob campaign
bucket thru southern calfornia 'cause several hundred red chinese may
pop out with stuffed briefcases in tow. now, treason, that would
really get the ole blood pumping, eh ron?  and the network ratings
soaring

TJ

cock a doodle do